The Untamed Savannah Pack
Do you wish to participate in this forum? Well come on in and register! Untamed Savannah Pack is an African Wild Dog RPG, but you may also play as a wolf (only African wolf species are accepted) and have a second character such a lion, cheetah, etc.

We are always open to accepting new members into this pack, so come on in and join the close knit family of ours.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Do you wish to participate in this forum? Well come on in and register! Untamed Savannah Pack is an African Wild Dog RPG, but you may also play as a wolf (only African wolf species are accepted) and have a second character such a lion, cheetah, etc.

We are always open to accepting new members into this pack, so come on in and join the close knit family of ours.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

IMPORTANT TOPICS
Come get a den! https://untamedsavannahpack.rpg-board.net/t79-dens-for-members#487
Latest topics
» Age of the Wolves
Baboon's Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:55 am by Guest

» Accepting ⊰✺❇ Ʋɲʈɑɱɛɖ Ƨɑʌɑȵȵɑɧ Ƥɑɕƙ ❇✺⊱ M= 16
Baboon's Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 1:31 am by Ntombi

» Dens for Members
Baboon's Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 1:58 am by Marshy

» Renholdër - Wolf Roleplay
Baboon's Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 1:00 pm by Guest

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG Kel's Top 50 Canine Top 100 Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 100 Canine Sites Top Canine Roleplays
FRIENDLY SITES

WORD's COUNTER

Words: 0

Baboon's Territory

+6
Mitzu
Sahara
Finso
Ntombi
Mama Africa
Jasmin
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Baboon's Territory - Page 2 Empty Baboon's Territory

Post by Jasmin Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:02 am

First topic message reminder :

BABOON's PLACE - Out of TerritorySOURCES OF IMAGES
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
© Place 1: HBarrison
© Place 2: MetaGrrrl
© Place 3: mar is sea Y
© Place 4: cactusbeetroot

© Montage: Strong
© Descriptions: Jasmin
Jasmin
Jasmin
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη

♦ Gender : Female
★ Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Baboon's Territory - Page 2 Empty Re: Baboon's Territory

Post by Abiku Thu May 09, 2013 7:46 am

P1 All his body's movements were stopped and he put itself in a calmed way "Oh I see! How is our father? And our lobed mother?" he has left the pack a year ago so he was interested for their status.

He looked to the other AWDs and saluted them "Hello everyone here, I am Abiku" then he payed attention to his sister again.
Abiku
Abiku
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη

♦ Gender : Male
★ Posts : 78

https://untamedsavannahpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ntombi Thu May 09, 2013 7:56 am

Mother Tree

Ntombi perked her ears then looked down "I haven't seen them since I left" she said trying to mask what really happened. "But have you been up to? You smell like you've run across the savannah you have that many scents on you" Ntombi joked.
Ntombi
Ntombi
ℋunteг
ℋunteг

★ Posts : 58

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Abiku Thu May 09, 2013 8:27 am

P1 "Oh, is a pity.. but I hope they are fine" he looked closely her appearance, she was now more mature and her eyes have lost the pup shine 'Of course, she is a female.. that's why she left the pack so young' he smelled himself when she talked about his scent "Oh well, yeah.. I was travelling round this untamed savannah.." then his eyes opened totally "Oh! Of course! Untamed pack!" he said this time looking to Mizuka "That's a good name? Or.. maybe.." he started to think.
Abiku
Abiku
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη

Back to top Go down

Post by Meeka Thu May 09, 2013 9:32 pm

1} Much, very much to her surprise, the area was already filled with all kinds of creatures -- mostly other AWD's, though.

Yes, there were lots of them, and that made the female wonder -- what were they seeking? Peace or war? It better not be the latter, Meeka thought, baring her teeth slightly -- so far, she loved the territory, and was not going to give it up. "Greetings," she finally spoke with a short nod, coming up behind the others.
Meeka
Meeka
Lϵαd Ρгovidεr
Lϵαd Ρгovidεr

★ Posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuka Fri May 10, 2013 2:13 pm

P1 - Meeka came over to Mizuka and Mizu started to look at her sister's face. Then at Sahara's. The shape seemed like it was very much the same.. Wait. Sahara. Was that her sister from her pack she left?
"Sahara... is that you? My sister?"
Mizuka
Mizuka
Lϵαd ℭaгetakεr
Lϵαd ℭaгetakεr

★ Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Sat May 11, 2013 1:52 pm

P1 She finally arrived a bit late because she wasn't fast at all. She had never liked running; she would rather take on a whole pack of lions than to be running around. She padded up and sat next to Abiku. "Hey yall." She noticed a few new AWDs. "I'm Jasmin.

She looked up at Abiku since he was taller than her and nudged him playfully before turning back to them. 'Untamed Pack..? Hmm... "Untamed Plains? She said twitching her ear.
Jasmin
Jasmin
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitzu Sat May 11, 2013 2:20 pm

P1 || Mitzu twitched his large black ears, recognizing the names of each AWD and trying to remember what they called each other. So he was right, there was a pack here and he was on there land. This unsettled the painted dog, but he managed to keep his face plain as he took a step back, making himself no longer a part of their group and at a distance farther from them. He longed to join their pack, but this seemed like an inappropriate time to do so at this...reunion type thing. Taking another step back, he decided to wait to request on joining once the reunion was over.
Mitzu
Mitzu
Omєga
Omєga

★ Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara Sat May 11, 2013 10:41 pm

(Lol. Sahara is a boy, Zuka. XD)
P1
He was staring off into the distance, his ears twitching as he remembered his pup-hood. Him, his siblings, and his parents. He remembered his two sisters leaving before him in search of their own pack. Mizuka's voice brought him out of his daydream, and he turned towards them, his tail flickering slightly, "Sahara... is that you? My brother?" He pushed his large ears back. They were... his sister? The same Mizuka? Sahara's eyes widened, and he let loose a bark, "Zuka? It's you?" He couldn't believe it.
Sahara
Sahara
Ἇssassiῃ
Ἇssassiῃ

★ Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuka Sun May 12, 2013 1:49 am

(I realized that right after I posted, Sahara. But then my computer spazzed and I was too lazy to fix itttt xP)

P1 - Mizuka took a deep breath in and choked on it. Sahara's words brought her to tears. "It is so great to see you again," she spoke in hushed tone while staring in her brother's eyes. Mizuka walked up to him and nuzzled his face all over. "Thank you so much for coming."
Mizuka
Mizuka
Lϵαd ℭaгetakεr
Lϵαd ℭaгetakεr

Back to top Go down

Post by Meeka Sun May 12, 2013 2:14 am

1} Seeming genuinely surprised, Meeka turned her sight towards one of the male AWDs, Sahara. "Well, well, well," she voiced, recognizing her long lost brother in the wild dog, "what do we have here? Long time no see, brother," the female finished with a small nod.
Meeka
Meeka
Lϵαd Ρгovidεr
Lϵαd Ρгovidεr

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Mon May 13, 2013 1:25 am

P1 She sat and watched over all the AWDs twitching her ears in all direction checking for predators. 'It could be worse; we could be in a Lion's territory. Don't these AWDs know we are in Baboon's territory?' She listened as she heard one was called Sahara; the other seemed to be waiting to speak.

She turned to the male (Mitzu). "You don't have to have permission to speak. By the way, i'm Jasmin. What's the name I shall call you?"
Jasmin
Jasmin
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara Mon May 13, 2013 1:52 am

P1
When he heard the voice of his other sister, Meeka, the male lowered his skull slightly, a small smile on his lips when Mizuka started to nuzzle his face. "Jambo [Hello] sister..." He then nuzzled his sister back, and turned towards the African Wild Dog's that had just approached the group (Abiku, and Jasmin). They seemed to be the ones that would be in charge. "Are you two going to lead the pack?" He asked, his ears flickering.
Sahara
Sahara
Ἇssassiῃ
Ἇssassiῃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Abiku Mon May 13, 2013 8:46 am

P1 Abiku has heard what Jasmin proposed 'untamed plains..' he was thinking on it when Mizuka and Meeka were re-meeting with their lost siblings "Hmmm.." he murmured himself.

His beloved was worried for something and soon he realized why she was, since she was looking the baboons of the trees with a lot of care and her eyes were a little bit afraid.

He decided to talk for try to move them away the place since he disliked to see Jasmin so worried and restless "Well, guys.. we are in baboon's territory right now.. and they were ignoring us for a time.. but in any moment they can try to attack us to kick out us" then the male Sahara talked and he replied "Well, we are two of the leaders, but Mizuka and Meeka are too" he looked to them and said "Okay Savannah, you want to join us right?" for a second he did not realized that he confused his name but soon he rectified "Oh.. sorry, I mean Sahara!..hey!" he looked to all the leaders "What if.. pack be called Untamed savannah pack?!" the confusion has gave him the last word to complete the name.
Abiku
Abiku
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Tue May 14, 2013 1:38 am

P1 She turned her attention back to Sahara who had asked if her and Abiku were the Leaders. She opened to answer, but Abiku beat her to it. 'I..I a leader? I never saw this coming.' She looked at Abiku, 'Well I never expected to meet someone like him ether.' She brushed up against his chest letting her half tail brush him in the face before chuckling.

Abiku seemed to have noticed the Baboons in the area as well. "Yeah. It will be best if we continue in the other place. We marked it, so it will be safe." Sahara's name mistake lead to something amazing. "Untamed Savannah!? Hmm...that sounds great! It would fit as well! What do you say?" She looked at Mizuka and Meeka.
Jasmin
Jasmin
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara Tue May 14, 2013 11:15 am

P1
Slowly, the African Wild Dog nodded his head, [b]"Yes, I would like to join,"
He smiled as the other male came up with a name for his pack, and Sahara pricked his ears, interested to hear his sisters were both leaders, as well as the other female who said her name was Jasmin. "The name sounds good. I'm sure it will attract attention," He flicked his tail, and then looked around at the other canines, smiling. "The monkeys are getting restless...." He muttered, hearing another angry screech come from the tree.
Sahara
Sahara
Ἇssassiῃ
Ἇssassiῃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuka Tue May 14, 2013 2:14 pm

P1 - "Ooh, Untamed Savannah Pack sounds delightful! It should definitely be named that." Mizuka wagged her tail uncontrollably and smiled as she watched Abiku and Jasmin and her brother, Sahara. "This is going to be such a great pack," she spoke while smiling joyfully. "So when are we going to claim some territory and get this pack in full swing?" the female lycaon questioned with a still wonderful attitude on how things would end up.
Mizuka
Mizuka
Lϵαd ℭaгetakεr
Lϵαd ℭaгetakεr

Back to top Go down

Post by Khari Tue May 14, 2013 10:37 pm

P2 :: The scent of canine washed up the femmes nostrils and her ears strained, picking up faint murmurs of the wild dogs that she knew was dead ahead. Keeping low, she slunk forward, ears pinned to her skull, belly fur brushing the grass below her and her tail held out straight behind her, allowing her to keep hidden with the brambles as she approached, oblivious to the baboons that screeched and glared from the branches of the Darwin Tree.
P1 :: After quickly cutting through a path of somesort, Kari found herself staring at a rather large group of AWD's, surrounding eachother and speaking what appeared to be good naturedly. Taking a deep breath, she rose to her full height so she wouldn't look suspicious as she dodged around their territory and she slowly approached them, a spark of recognition flickering in her eyes as she gave a glance at one of the brutes[Mitzu].
(I know I don't have enough posts to be eligable to become an amateur and join their pack officially, but when I respond I will, seeing that I have 14 posts as of now)
Khari
Khari
Omєga
Omєga

★ Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Meeka Wed May 15, 2013 4:28 am

1} Meeka twitched her ear in annoyance as one of the wild dogs inquired if Abiku and Jasmin were the leaders, but calmed down once Abiku confirmed that they indeed are, as well are Meeka and her sister. 'That's right. I'm a leader too,' The female thought, raising her chin a little, the proud creature she was.

On the matter of the other AWDs joining, Meeka didn't have much to say -- let them be for now, and if they cause trouble -- bad for them.

"Untamed Savannah Pack sounds about right. Let it be then," she gave a short nod towards the male leader. "Also, we should depart from this area as soon as possible. Being in the presence of these petty creatures isn't a huge pleasure."
Meeka
Meeka
Lϵαd Ρгovidεr
Lϵαd Ρгovidεr

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Fri May 17, 2013 1:57 am

P1 She wagged her nub tail in agreement. "Yes. Then let it be!" She turned to Abiku and give him a lick on his nose before turning to the others. "Yes, let's head to the other place where we came from to continue this discussion." She turned to the new AWDs she still didn't know the names of. "I am sure you can follow as well." She eyed the other Leads to see if they agreed.
Jasmin
Jasmin
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη

Back to top Go down

Post by Abiku Fri May 17, 2013 10:45 am

P1 He was distracted by the flies that was flying round his tail, but soon he put again his attention to the others AWDs. Then, after heard that all the leaders have approved the name he pronounced it once again "Untamed Savannah Pack!" he nodded at Meeka and Jasmin "Let's go to establish our territory!" then without waste the time he walked towards the Opemba area.
Abiku
Abiku
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Sat May 18, 2013 2:51 pm

P1 She watched as Abiku headed to the creek/river. She had this new feeling inside her ever since she met the male. 'My life has surely changed.' She glanced at the others and nodded her head to follow. 'If we are all going to be Leads, and we surely need protectors, I want to be Lead Protector. Those Lions will wish they were fighting Crocs compared to me.' She headed to Opemba in deep thought.

-Opemba-
Jasmin
Jasmin
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη

Back to top Go down

Post by Ntombi Sun May 19, 2013 5:20 am

Still At Mother Tree

Ntombi only nodded towards the group. She rose to her paws, yet again, and followed the bunch not too far behind. She gave one last glare at the creatures sitting up in the tree while thinking 'these beasts...' and with a huff she trotted off. But a few things swirled in her mind, 'it looks like they all are long lost family of some kind. Haha, some dogs say their family is their pack, we really are just one big family...'

-Off To Opemba-
Ntombi
Ntombi
ℋunteг
ℋunteг

★ Posts : 58

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara Sun May 19, 2013 11:41 am

P1 With a quick shake of his head, Sahara stopped day-dreaming, and hurried after the other canines, his large ears pricked.

-Opemba-
Sahara
Sahara
Ἇssassiῃ
Ἇssassiῃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Meeka Sun May 19, 2013 4:44 pm

1} With the other wild dogs slowly departing from the area, Meeka let out a satisfied sigh and proceed in following them towards the area they'd previously discovered -- this was turning out to be such a great day.

» OPEMBA
Meeka
Meeka
Lϵαd Ρгovidεr
Lϵαd Ρгovidεr

Back to top Go down

Post by Abiku Mon May 20, 2013 7:43 am

1) "Hey! wait me!" Abiku as sometimes was distracted but soon he run to caught them. Before abandon the area he looked back to the tree of monkeys and then he put his four legs ready to defecate "Hey, monkeys!" he screamed and soon a poop left his anus and fell down to the sand of the floor. He chuckled and run more speedy to do not be attacked by them. (Opemba)
Abiku
Abiku
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down