The Untamed Savannah Pack
Do you wish to participate in this forum? Well come on in and register! Untamed Savannah Pack is an African Wild Dog RPG, but you may also play as a wolf (only African wolf species are accepted) and have a second character such a lion, cheetah, etc.

We are always open to accepting new members into this pack, so come on in and join the close knit family of ours.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Do you wish to participate in this forum? Well come on in and register! Untamed Savannah Pack is an African Wild Dog RPG, but you may also play as a wolf (only African wolf species are accepted) and have a second character such a lion, cheetah, etc.

We are always open to accepting new members into this pack, so come on in and join the close knit family of ours.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

IMPORTANT TOPICS
Come get a den! https://untamedsavannahpack.rpg-board.net/t79-dens-for-members#487
Latest topics
» Age of the Wolves
Accepting ⊰✺❇ Ʋɲʈɑɱɛɖ Ƨɑʌɑȵȵɑɧ Ƥɑɕƙ ❇✺⊱ M= 16 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:55 am by Guest

» Accepting ⊰✺❇ Ʋɲʈɑɱɛɖ Ƨɑʌɑȵȵɑɧ Ƥɑɕƙ ❇✺⊱ M= 16
Accepting ⊰✺❇ Ʋɲʈɑɱɛɖ Ƨɑʌɑȵȵɑɧ Ƥɑɕƙ ❇✺⊱ M= 16 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 1:31 am by Ntombi

» Dens for Members
Accepting ⊰✺❇ Ʋɲʈɑɱɛɖ Ƨɑʌɑȵȵɑɧ Ƥɑɕƙ ❇✺⊱ M= 16 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 1:58 am by Marshy

» Renholdër - Wolf Roleplay
Accepting ⊰✺❇ Ʋɲʈɑɱɛɖ Ƨɑʌɑȵȵɑɧ Ƥɑɕƙ ❇✺⊱ M= 16 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 1:00 pm by Guest

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG Kel's Top 50 Canine Top 100 Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 100 Canine Sites Top Canine Roleplays
FRIENDLY SITES

WORD's COUNTER

Words: 0

Accepting ⊰✺❇ Ʋɲʈɑɱɛɖ Ƨɑʌɑȵȵɑɧ Ƥɑɕƙ ❇✺⊱ M= 16

+13
Useni
Ayree
Rosco
Khari
Abiku
Ntombi
Sahara
Jasmin
Koda
Meeka
Lanella
Mama Africa
Mizuka
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Accepting ⊰✺❇ Ʋɲʈɑɱɛɖ Ƨɑʌɑȵȵɑɧ Ƥɑɕƙ ❇✺⊱ M= 16 Empty Accepting ⊰✺❇ Ʋɲʈɑɱɛɖ Ƨɑʌɑȵȵɑɧ Ƥɑɕƙ ❇✺⊱ M= 16

Post by Mizuka Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:57 am

Ʋɲʈɑɱɛɖ Sɑʌɑȵȵɑɧ Ƥɑɕƙ
https://untamedsavannahpack.rpg-board.net/

As a canine pack we have hierarchy established!
The success of hunt depends on it! Africa is the place where the pack lives,
just on the Tsavo National Park - East! Come to know us,
life the experience of the Untamed Savannah!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

₮he Ḡoodies

Pack Members: 16
Pack Colors: Red - Pale green - A Dark Vegas Gold - Gold - White
Current Contest: Pack Song

Jởinninℊ Us
We only have one condition to join! You have to become a pup or related familiar of any of the members of the pack! Legend of icons in family:

- Looking for leading partner
    - Mates
    - Looking for pups
    - Siblings
    - Male
    - Female

Here you will see available spots to join the ranks:

₮he ℛanks

₲UARDIANS
These are who guards the pack in dangerous situations, between them you can find: Assassins, Fighters and Spies.
    -Leads: Jasmine Abiku =
    -Progeny: None

Assassin
- These are the patrols of the night. They are very quick and are very fond of the night, but don't take on too big of predators. During the day they relax unless the Fighters need them.
    -Assassin: Sahara

Fighter
- They patrol during the day and usually sleep at night. They aid the Assassins at night if needed and vice versa. They usually take on bigger predators than the Assassins.
    -Fighter: None

Spies
- These are very quick and supple, but not very strong. They help the Assassins and Fighters by watching out for predators. They also aid in giving and receiving messages.
    -Spy: None

ℭARETAKERS
These are who cares the pack and pups, between them you can find: Herbalists, Nannies and Queen's Maidens.
    -Leads: Mizuka
    -Relations: Mizuka Meeka

The Queen's Maiden
- The Queen's Maiden's job is to help with the birthing of the pups of the pack and aid the nannies. They also stand by the leaders and they are very well respected and must be very calm and kind. This rank will be chosen by the council.
    -Queen's Maiden: None

Herbalists
- The Herbalist's job is just like a healer. They are very smart and know all kinds of herbs and medicines to use to treat injuries.
    -Herbalist: Ntombi

Nannies
- The Nanny's job can get quite hard at times keeping track of all the pups. Their job is to help care for all the pups of the pack, and also when the Leaders are away.
    -Nanny: None

ῬROVIDERS
They look for food and other essential things, between them you can find: Hunters, Royal Chefs and Collectors.
    -Leads: Meeka
    -Relations: Meeka Mizuka

The Royal Chef
- Once the food is caught, it is the Royal Chef's job to make sure it is healthy for the pack. They usually chant magical words to rid the meat of the bad things and they also prepare the meat or food for special occasions. (This rank is chosen, do not ask for it)
    -Royal Chef: None

Hunters
- They make sure the pack is well fed and health. They go out at least one a week to hunt and supply food.
    -Hunter: None

Collectors
- It is the Collectors job to collect anything that is need by anyone. Their job can be very dangerous and challenging at times.
    -Collector: None

And here the form to join:
Code:
[color=#408000]♦Name:[/color]
[color=#808000]♦Family:[/color]
[color=#BF8000]♦Age:[/color]
[color=#BF4000]♦Gender:[/color]
[color=#FF0000]♦Type of relationship?: [/color]

Last edited by Jasmin on Mon May 20, 2013 11:10 am; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Sahara + Ntombi)
Mizuka
Mizuka
Lϵαd ℭaгetakεr
Lϵαd ℭaгetakεr

♦ Gender : Female
★ Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Accepting ⊰✺❇ Ʋɲʈɑɱɛɖ Ƨɑʌɑȵȵɑɧ Ƥɑɕƙ ❇✺⊱ M= 16 Empty Re: Accepting ⊰✺❇ Ʋɲʈɑɱɛɖ Ƨɑʌɑȵȵɑɧ Ƥɑɕƙ ❇✺⊱ M= 16

Post by Mama Africa Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:16 pm

Hey hey testing testing!!!! Very Happy Smile Sad
Mama Africa
Mama Africa
Omєga
Omєga

★ Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Accepting ⊰✺❇ Ʋɲʈɑɱɛɖ Ƨɑʌɑȵȵɑɧ Ƥɑɕƙ ❇✺⊱ M= 16 Empty Re: Accepting ⊰✺❇ Ʋɲʈɑɱɛɖ Ƨɑʌɑȵȵɑɧ Ƥɑɕƙ ❇✺⊱ M= 16

Post by Lanella Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:41 pm

I suggest not having the whole "close friends" and "looking for pups" things. It will get you guys a warning and that is no way to start off a pack. ^_^
Lanella
Lanella
Ἇssassiῃ
Ἇssassiῃ

★ Posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuka Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:45 pm

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Maybe we just won't add that part of the topic on the actual WolfQuest topic - but just leave it here.
Mizuka
Mizuka
Lϵαd ℭaгetakεr
Lϵαd ℭaгetakεr

Back to top Go down

Post by Meeka Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:05 am

We can have them on here, and not on WQ, yee. And we should change the "chose friends" to "mates" on here. Not on WQ, tho.
Meeka
Meeka
Lϵαd Ρгovidεr
Lϵαd Ρгovidεr

★ Posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Koda Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:52 am

Heeyyyy!

Sorry for being a turd, this just looked too cool, I had to join :3 (it's Kenai/Lira from STP btw ) Hopefully I'm not in trouble for already joining xD

♦Name: Koda
♦Family: yes
♦Age: 1
♦Gender: female
♦Type of relationship?: a lost cousin
Koda
Koda
Omєga
Omєga

★ Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:50 am

Of course you can join! Very Happy Welcome to the pack!
Jasmin
Jasmin
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη

★ Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuka Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:27 pm

Wee <333 Lira :'DD
Welcome to the pack!
lol Kenai and Koda. I get it. c:
Mizuka
Mizuka
Lϵαd ℭaгetakεr
Lϵαd ℭaгetakεr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:13 pm

♦Name: Sahara.
♦Family: ---
♦Age: 2½ Years Old.
♦Gender: Male.
♦Type of relationship?: ---

I wasn't sure what to put in 'family', and type of 'relationship'. Could someone help me out? XD
-Bellatrix/Sahara.
Sahara
Sahara
Ἇssassiῃ
Ἇssassiῃ

♦ Gender : Male
★ Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuka Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:59 pm

Accepted xD
And for the family you can choose anyone to be a sibling or related to. But you CAN leave that blank for now and we will put you in a family t a later time.
Mizuka
Mizuka
Lϵαd ℭaгetakεr
Lϵαd ℭaгetakεr

Back to top Go down

Post by Meeka Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:59 am

Welcome to all the new members!
Meeka
Meeka
Lϵαd Ρгovidεr
Lϵαd Ρгovidεr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:21 am

Okay. c: Thanks for accepting me. ^^
Sahara
Sahara
Ἇssassiῃ
Ἇssassiῃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitzu Sat May 04, 2013 10:47 pm

♦Name: Mitzu
♦Family: In real life? Demar is my sibling and I also have a sister who isnt in this pack
♦Age: 5 years and 7 months
♦Gender: Male
♦Type of relationship?: Demar is my brother if thats what your asking and I also have a sister, as said above

Mitzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Meeka Sun May 05, 2013 1:02 am

Accepted; welcome to the pack, Mitzu!

But no, the family thing wasn't meant to be in real life -- your character has to have relations with a member/members of the pack.
Meeka
Meeka
Lϵαd Ρгovidεr
Lϵαd Ρгovidεr

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitzu Sun May 05, 2013 1:20 am

Thank you for the acceptence! I will sign up right away :3

Oh wow, I feel like a derp ._. Does anyone want him to be in their family, then?

Mitzu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ntombi Sun May 05, 2013 1:29 am

Lol, welcome to the pack Mitzu! (and everyone else whom I missed)
Ntombi
Ntombi
ℋunteг
ℋunteг

★ Posts : 58

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Meeka Sun May 05, 2013 4:50 am

Mitzu wrote:Thank you for the acceptence! I will sign up right away :3

Oh wow, I feel like a derp ._. Does anyone want him to be in their family, then?
Depends on what species he is.
Meeka
Meeka
Lϵαd Ρгovidεr
Lϵαd Ρгovidεr

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Sun May 05, 2013 10:34 pm

Welcome to the pack guys! Very Happy

There should be a family forum where members can request to join of the leaders and such. That will need to be worked on.
Jasmin
Jasmin
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη

Back to top Go down

Post by Abiku Mon May 06, 2013 8:28 am

Jasmin wrote:Welcome to the pack guys! Very Happy

There should be a family forum where members can request to join of the leaders and such. That will need to be worked on.

Well.. I was thinking on let members ask to someone to be their pup, sister, brother..etc. On their biographies! As I have done with my new brother Ntombi Razz and then add family on the own bio! ^^
Abiku
Abiku
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη

★ Posts : 78

https://untamedsavannahpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Khari Sun May 12, 2013 4:15 pm

♦Name: Khari (pronounced Car-ee)
♦Family: Mitzu if that is ok(Lol, brother in reality and brother in rp :3 )
♦Age: Two years old and three months
♦Gender: Female
♦Type of relationship?: Brother

Khari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuka Sun May 12, 2013 11:44 pm

Khari wrote:♦Name: Khari (pronounced Car-ee)
♦Family: Mitzu if that is ok(Lol, brother in reality and brother in rp :3 )
♦Age: Two years old and three months
♦Gender: Female
♦Type of relationship?: Brother

Accepted! Welcome Khari. ^^
Mizuka
Mizuka
Lϵαd ℭaгetakεr
Lϵαd ℭaгetakεr

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Mon May 13, 2013 1:17 am

Welcome to the pack! Very Happy Hope you enjoy it!
Jasmin
Jasmin
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη
Lϵαd Guąrdiaη

Back to top Go down

Post by Khari Mon May 13, 2013 3:34 am

Thank you for the acceptance and welcomes, everybody! Glad to be a part of this pack and I am sure I will enjoy it here ^^ Also, my biography should be up shortly Very Happy
Khari
Khari
Omєga
Omєga

★ Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara Mon May 13, 2013 6:06 am

Welcome to the pack, Khari!
Sahara
Sahara
Ἇssassiῃ
Ἇssassiῃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Khari Mon May 13, 2013 11:58 am

Thank ya, Sahara!
Khari
Khari
Omєga
Omєga

★ Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum