The Untamed Savannah Pack
Do you wish to participate in this forum? Well come on in and register! Untamed Savannah Pack is an African Wild Dog RPG, but you may also play as a wolf (only African wolf species are accepted) and have a second character such a lion, cheetah, etc.

We are always open to accepting new members into this pack, so come on in and join the close knit family of ours.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Do you wish to participate in this forum? Well come on in and register! Untamed Savannah Pack is an African Wild Dog RPG, but you may also play as a wolf (only African wolf species are accepted) and have a second character such a lion, cheetah, etc.

We are always open to accepting new members into this pack, so come on in and join the close knit family of ours.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

IMPORTANT TOPICS
Come get a den! https://untamedsavannahpack.rpg-board.net/t79-dens-for-members#487
Latest topics
» Age of the Wolves
Meeka. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:55 am by Guest

» Accepting ⊰✺❇ Ʋɲʈɑɱɛɖ Ƨɑʌɑȵȵɑɧ Ƥɑɕƙ ❇✺⊱ M= 16
Meeka. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 1:31 am by Ntombi

» Dens for Members
Meeka. EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 1:58 am by Marshy

» Renholdër - Wolf Roleplay
Meeka. EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 1:00 pm by Guest

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG Kel's Top 50 Canine Top 100 Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 100 Canine Sites Top Canine Roleplays
FRIENDLY SITES

WORD's COUNTER

Words: 0

Meeka.

Go down

Meeka. Empty Meeka.

Post by Meeka Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:29 am

"What would you do if I told you I hate you?
What would you do if your life's on the line?"

Name: Meeka.
Species: African Wild Dog.

Markings/Eye color: Mostly black, with darker and lighter markings, as well some brown markings around her face; steel blue eyes.
Body description (muscular, thin, etc): Normal, but rather thin than too muscular.
Personality: Strong headed, clever, doesn't trust unfamiliar canids easily, can be harsh.
History: Meeka's history is not much of an interesting one, except for the fact that as a pup, she was awfully quiet and shy, as the last one to be born -- she was also the last one of the litter of 13 to say a word. She never had much confidence in herself -- though that's until she was separated from the rest of her pack (including her mother; her father she'd never known) and only she and Mizuka escaped together.

Looking for a/an?: No more sisters, thanks.
Current Family: Mizuka -- sister, Sahara -- brother.
Friends: She doesn't let others close to her. For now, Mizuka only.

Experience: See my profile.
Speed: See my profile.
Might: See my profile.

"Good night.
Sleep tight.
Don't let the dead bite."
Meeka
Meeka
Lϵαd Ρгovidεr
Lϵαd Ρгovidεr

♦ Gender : Female
★ Posts : 45